Luxury Comedy, TVOoh-yeah…

20 Feb

© Channel 4/Secret Peter

We have reminded, teased and shouted about it enough and now the day has finally come – here is our exclusive documentary from set of Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy.

Velveteers took cameras, mics and their bodies over to the set and probed the cast & creators of the out-of-this-world E4 show.

Over the past few weeks we have been teasing you with clips, and now at long last, you can see the video below!

Let us know what you think and a huge thank you to Noel and the rest of his team in front of and behind the camera at Secret Peter for supporting us throughout the making of the show, and thanks to all of you amazing peelers for being so patient and loving of what we do.  This one’s for you.
About these ads

20 Responses to “Luxury Comedy, TVOoh-yeah…”

1. Emma Kelly February 17, 2012 at 12:36 pm #

Tis wonderful! MINSTRELS! I wish I could live in Noel’s brain…well done TVO, you downloaded his brain and I loved it

2. whimsy February 17, 2012 at 12:45 pm #

thank you TVO!!!!! i feel slightly outraged for mike that there were no minstrels though

• Paulyne February 17, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

Hahaha. I’m sure he’d appreciate your sympathy for his predicament!! x

3. Tracey King February 17, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

Thank you for the behind-the-scenes peek,TVO. Mike shopping for sweets while still in costume as if it was the most natural thing in the world was sublime. I adore Luxury Comedy and send love and thanks to the Luxury Comedy / Boosh / Velvet Onion family x

4. lauren! February 17, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

absolutely amazing! Loved it, should have been some minstrels though! x

5. Angie February 17, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

Thanks so much! This was just as insane as the actual show.

6. Saena February 17, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

That was the most amazing thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks so much for letting us peek inside Luxury Comedy! <3

7. Jenny February 17, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Great interviews! That must have been fun! I liked hearing them all talk about/make fun of each other.

I love Luxury Comedy more after each episode. Can’t wait to see the rest of it!

8. John Dredge February 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm #

an excellent yet splendid view of both the to-ings and fro-ings at noel’s secret factory of hilarity and magical mirth events. x

9. tea February 17, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

Fun and relaxed interviews, thanks. So nice to see Dave, Mike and Rich again. Tom Meeten seems like a great guy too.

10. Sparklesharked February 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

This is amazing- you guys are so lucky that you get to do what you love, and I hope this gets included on the DVD because you really put a lot of work into it and it looks so professional.

I am also unbelievably excited that there’s behind the scenes stuff to look at even before the series ends, because so much of the show has made me go “how did they do that!” :D

<33333

11. Amy C February 18, 2012 at 12:47 am #

Thank you for this and everything else you do!

12. KRoss February 18, 2012 at 5:18 am #

I am so loving the show more with each episode! My 11 year old son and I are big fans here in Portland OR. It’s like we have our own little fan club here. He and I are turning our friends on to the show one by one. Thanks VO for all that you do to keep us up with all the fun in the far flung world of Booshdom.

• Kimberly Walker (@kimberfly33) February 23, 2012 at 11:18 pm #

You’re not the only ones in Portland that are deep in the jungles of the Boosh! We should rent out the Kennedy School theater and have a Boosh-a-thon!

13. Jenny February 18, 2012 at 11:14 am #

Magnificent

14. Liisa Cooke (@LiisaD) February 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

That was amazing. Doesn’t it just make you feel so jealous that you can’t be there, working with them?! It did to me. What an awesome environment. What awesome people. It’s really disappointing returning to dissertation work after being invited into their world. Gonna go paint like a motherlicker.
    Thank you TVO, I love you a little bit.

15. Susan February 19, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Quality street unwrapped in a colourful, comic,cosmic, flamboyant world. = 10 words! Its not that easy!

Great glimpse into the inner workings of the creative process. Thanks x

16. Layla x x February 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

is joey page going to be in the show!?

17. lizz (@lizzers_) February 27, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

10 word description – Hilarious House of Dr. Frankenstein meets Frank Zappa’s 200 Motels (?) — have to say I look forward to (somehow obtaining a copy of) the show every week… and I’m so happy to see Christine Cant get some props — she is brilliant as well!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Kitchen Confidence « ♥ Z's Cup of Tea - February 25, 2012

[...] Plus, check out The Velvet Onion’s Luxury Comedy documentary. I sincerely hope that it’s included on the DVD release! Well done. TVO is a fansite of all [...]

Tell us what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,403 other followers